Sunday, April 4, 2010

Long time no post...

Hi,
I know I haven't posted in what seems to be a million years and that's because I'm trying to get a weebly site up and running. Also my life has been very crazy and I just can't deal with it all and my blog and YT t the same time. But since it is the long weekend, I'm using it as a great big catch up and relax time.(Two things that don't work very well together. But oh well.)

So, update on whats been going on:
This long weekend hasn't been super eventful but I have had a lot of time to just stop and think and sorta be myself. Thursday after school, I went to the library with some friends and we read up on Universities and entrance, etc. We had fatty meals at the food court too. That night, my sister's friends came over and we watched Titanic on the projector. It was awsome except for the fact that we had family drama and ppl wouldn't stop calling. So I skipped parts of the movie having to round up all the phones in our house and turning the ringers off. T.T But still, Titanic, was awesome. It ended at 2ish cuz we started so late and then we kinda chilled out till 3 before they left. The next morning, I was supposed to go work out but never made it out of bed. The rest of the day, I hung out with D and had piano and then slept late. My sister and I were planning to watch My Sister's Keeper but then we got distracted and painted our nails..lol But eventually we went downstairs and turned on the TV. The documentary 65_RedRoses was on so we watched that. For those of you who haven't seen it, you should! It's amazing and I think what made it better for me was because it is situated in Vancouver. I realized now that she was probably in the hospital when I went to visit my grandmother during spring break. 3 floors below where I was, I think. It was a very touching documentary because Eva was such a happy and deep person and it truly is sad to hear that she died not long after her successful double lung transplant. For more info, here are some links: http://65redroses.livejournal.com/
http://65redroses.com

Saturday, I just hung around...didn't get very much done. My sister went out clubbing so I was stuck at home sewing. Today, we went to the cemetery and I'm pretty sure it's the first time we've gone without my grandmother and my dad's sister. (Just the six of us.) It was different but we managed. Our little 'bonfire' act this time was epic. All we had was a small aluminum tin platter thing and a big cardboard box. We stuck the box outside the tin platter to block out the wind and just burned all the paper (money,clothes, things for the dead) in there. The wind was crazy and we had to dump our fire with water because it was igniting the sides of the box. It was pretty crazy. B's hair kinda got fried by the end :(. Next week we're going again for mom's side but I'm sure that it's going to more cheerful cuz there will be more people. We're going for dinner after too.

Tomorrow, we're going to Queensbourough Landing to shop. Not that I have money to shop but oh well...lol. I'm hoping to find good deals at the Garage outlet, the Payless Outlet, and maybe even the Aldo Outlet. Can't wait!!

Anyhoo, dinner time :D ttyl
C

No comments:

Post a Comment