Sunday, January 24, 2010

Damn You Blog!!

So, I shouldn't really be blogging right now but oh well. I don't really have homework to do but if you read the last post, I mentioned that I really wanted to do better in school and so if I was Smart, (or nerdy) I guess I would be either getting ready to sleep or reading a textbook. >< phew that was a long run on.. lol....I'm not ready to hit the sack just yet and don't really want to read about talking animals or ions or molecules, so what better than to update my blog, right??

Ermmm, on Saturday, I went to the library again w/ my bro and we studied/did hmwk. And then we got home stuffed our faces on leftovers from god knows when and then made some popcorn and watched a movie.(omg what is with my super long sentances today??) We gotta new microwave like 2-3 months ago so I used the "popcorn" setting for the first time and it burt my popcorn!! :'( It was horrible. Then I popped a new bag and it came out better cause I didn't use the setting but it still over cooked it a little. I wanted to watch an action movie so we searched it up on the stream site and decided on "The Street Fighters: The Legend of Chun Li" whith Kristen Kreuk. Turns out its the worse movie ever!!!! Omg it was so bad. So bad, I can't even explain it. My bro and I were laughing for at least half the movie. It just seemed so cheesy and random. There's this part where it's explaining why the bad guy is so evil and messed up and like apparently when he was younger, he wanted to have the perfect child with no evil so when his wife was ready to give birth, he takes her to this cave in Panama and shoves his hands into her stomach and pulls the baby out... Like WTF???? O_o!!! Yeah, it was horrible. I think I'm just going to leave it at that. Haha

This morning, I had basketball practise for 2hrs which tired the heck outta me and then I trained down to Rev's for racquetball. DH came out so my doubles partner and I played for like an hour straight whild she coached us. It was hella tiring. (Haha I can't believe I just used 'hella'!! Reminds me of Vivian aka xxnaivivxx on Youtube.)

Wow this is a long post! Umm so yeah, after rball, I trained home(had to wait in the rain for the bus for like 15mins :S) and ate and showered and here I am.....bored out of my mind :P Aite, I think I've covered everything possible to write so I guess it's time for me to find something else to waste my time doing :( Maybe I will pick up the books...or just sleep early for ONCE :D Haha not totally likely but oh well. Anyhoo....

Night Babees <3
xoxo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment