Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's 1:09am right now but I thought I'd screw the sleeping early act for tonight cuz I have a hip day tomorrow....

I've been having a rough past couple of days which has gotten me thinking about happier days and happier things. Their mostly super random but I thought I'd share some of the things that make me happy(wow that sounds really cheesy...).

1. Cheesy Movies/Dramas/Vids(lol how ironic ><)
I have a thing for cheesy, I'll admit. Not super super cheesy but slightly romatic and lovey dovey is kinda me. So a lot of the times when I'm depressed or just down, I go online and stream epis and reruns of dramas, vids, movies, etc. Don't ask me why, its kinda like comfort food in a way...

2. Hot guys
They just make me flutter inside ya know? I mean it's Eyecandy :D kinda self explanatory..

3. Memories
I spend a lot of time thinking when I'm down in the dumps. Sometimes it's not even about why im unhappy or upset. Sometimes it's just random things that have happened in my life...I have this thing for going over things in my head which is really kind of werid.. I think I have like short term memory loss or something because I have a super bad memory and i forget things really easily. But on the other hand, I do remember random memories at random times and I just like to think and like elaborate in my head.... if that makes any sense...

4. Writing Down my thoughts....
This doesn't really make me happy.....but it's like how I neautralize(?) myself when I get angry or emotional.....When I get pissed off, its kinda relieving to sit in front of a computer and just type(cuz its slightly faster that writing). And when I'm done venting at the screen I always feel a little better if not a lot. It helps so much when I'm being lectured or someone's being annoying and all I have to do is type away. I find it helps me keep from talking back or sounding moody. :D

Anyhoo time for me to sleep *yawn
nighty night
C

No comments:

Post a Comment