Sunday, January 24, 2010

Re: Spaz post

Oh, Guess that short note wasn't the last post of the day. But this is from Friday so it doesn't count. I typed it up cuz when im pissed off, I likve to vent it out on the keyboard. Seems to help me quite a bit.


Friday, January, 22, 2010

Apparently I have my life made for me. Apparently i've been spoiled all my life (kinda gotta agree with that one). But what makes this SUPER Ironic is that just today, while walking home from school, I was telling N&C how I HATE ppl with their life made for them. I guess the only thing I'm missing is the PERFECT life and the money.

So today was helluva bad. and I thought Wednesday was bad. *sigh. I just realized to the fullest extent(I think) how shitty my life is. How screwed up my life is. And you thought your life was bad. Maybe I am pessimistic. And according to B if you think that way it can only happen that way. But really? Do you think I want to fail at life? Do you think I want to screw up everything? Aint I just merely agreeing with (god) the fact that my life sucks? BECAUSE IT DOES? Aint I just restating the obvious??

I mean, I don't know what to think anymore. I feel like I've reached that fucking brick wall that everyone gets over in life. Cept in my case the wall is 10ft tall and i'm only fukin 5"4'. Wow thats exactly how I fucking feel.

I'm out.

~
Yup, a Chloe spazz moment right there. If you never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth I guess I just proved you worng >< anyhoo i think it's g'night for realz this time!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment