Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sleeepy

ok, I didn't really want to make this post right now cuz my eyes won't even stay open but I'll just type really fast >< So this weekend was the Rball Superbowl Tourney at Newlands. I played in dbls and singles(which turned out to be mens C singles :S) and had 3 games yesterday and 2 today. I had to wake up super early Saturday morning and couldn't really sleep on Friday night. The first game on Sat. was pretty crappy prolly cuz i didn't get enough sleep and cuz I get nervous for my 1st games and cuz i was playing like an 20 something + (?) man. After that I had two dbls games which went by fairly well cuz we won. Then I spent the rest of the day watching A's games and ref-ing. That night, we had the banquet/dinner at Montana's which is an AMAZING resturaunt w/ AYCE ribs. The line got pretty long but the food was soooooo good.(which means I stuffed myself XD). After ribs, we went to the hotel, watched some old school "Mummy" and passed out.

This morning we had to get up early again seeing as C is co-ordinater and I had an 8:45am match. First game was hell as usual(I think it's kinda starting to be a tradition/pattern D:). First game(of the match) was alright. Not the best for me and I lost 7-15. The second game started out pretty crappy too cuz the guy(yeah i played this huge guy) was hitting hard as hell and i just was like running around and crap. There was this one shot where he backed up or jumped or something and since I was behind him, he landed on my toe. So my toe is currently like bright blue. I've got this gross bruise under my nail that hurts like a bitch. Also in that game, the guy smoked me in the back with the ball which isn't so bad as it sounds cuz it goes away pretty fast. After that match, we had to play the same guy and his partner in dbls. And sadly we lost, giving up 1st place in the div for 2nd.

This tourney was overall pretty good. I wouldn't say the best cuz my playing was kinda crappy.So:
Club: 4/5
My games: 6/10
Food: 10/10
Sleep: 7/10
Fun: 9/10

Anyhoo, as i said before, I'm deadbeat and I have school tmo so im just going to call it a night. Ugh, its 10:44pm :( gotta go fast before it hits the 11pm mark :D
Night
C

No comments:

Post a Comment